South By Southwest
March 12-18 saw the 27th annual South by Southwest music conference (SXSW) in Austin, Texas, take place. More than 2,000 acts from 49 countries played on over 100 stages around the buzzing city for the week-long festival. SXSW was birthed as a way to promote unsigned music artists, yet today the festival gains the attention of well-established,...
- On The Piste With DiGiCo And Meyer Sound At Caprices Festival
- Girls Aloud Say A Fond Farewell After A Decade Of Hits
- The Script. The 02.
- Bloc Party Bring Lotto Arena To Life With Lasers
- Turbines To Triangulation: This Is Kraftwerk
- Time For Plan B
- Deftones Hit The UK For Stripped Down European Production
- Jeff Wayne’s The War Of The Worlds
- Skunk Anansie Explore New Direction For European Tour
Misty Buckley Talks Set Design
TPi's current cover story goes backstage for Biffy Clyro's latest tour. Kelly Murray chats to their Set Designer, Misty Buckley, about what her job in the creative aspects of touring entails...
TPi Awards 2012
More than 1,100 people from the live production industry attended the TPi Awards at Novotel London West on Monday 13 February.
March 2012 Issue 151
d3 Technologies - Consulting Manager
d3 Technologies are looking for a full-time dynamic Consulting Manager with over 3 years experience in the events production industry.
Meyer Sound has announced Compass RMS, a new hardware and software solution that streamlines the real-time monitoring of Meyer Sound self-powered loudspeaker systems. more...