Martin P3 System Controller Now Available In PC Version
Wednesday August 24th - 13.34pm
Martin Professional’s P3 System Controller for LED video screen processing is now available in a PC-based version.
The P3-PC is an inexpensive yet full-featured software-only version that can control up to 20,000 pixels using the Ethernet port of the PC it is running on.
This powerful addition to the Martin family of P3 System Controllers packs three functions into a single software package. It offers a PC-based P3 System Controller for smaller Martin LED video setups containing up to 20000 pixels and an offline editor for the P3-100 and P3-200 System Controllers to preprogramme setups anywhere on your own PC or laptop. Save and copy shows to the P3-100/200 using a USB stick.
Another function it features is a tool to address/test/upload firmware LED video setups on site before the P3-100/200 arrives on location.
The P3-PC software can be downloaded for free from the Martin Professional website. Media playback is performed by the PC itself using any media player application including Quicktime, Windows Media Player or VLC (media playback requires an inexpensive Martin One-Key license).
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen
- Chauvet Profesional Épix Fixtures Stand Out In Luke Bryan's Tour
- DPA Microphones Spends A Night At The Opera
- Cirkus Cirkör at Peace with Robe
- Extra Sharp: The New Rayzor Q12 Goes A Step Further
- Mojo Barriers at Queen’s Day Celebration