Gallowglass Becomes Preferred Crewing Supplier To Royal Albert Hall
Thursday September 8th - 17.10pm
The Royal Albert Hall has appointed events crewing firm Gallowglass as its preferred supplier of crew services.
Tom King, Head of Show Management at the Royal Albert Hall, said: “We have signed a three year contract and are thrilled to be working more closely with Gallowglass. We initially selected them because of their reputation in the industry as being committed to the highest standards of customer service. They have proved to be reliable, hardworking and flexible and on occasion have provided us with crew at very short notice.
“The whole of the internal operations team dealing with Gallowglass here at the Hall have been extremely pleased with the results. We’re confident that they will deliver a high level of service for the many events we host here.”
Gallowglass Managing Director Nick Grecian said: “Obviously this is a fantastic endorsement from the world’s most famous stage. Gallowglass have built up a great working relationship with the Royal Albert Hall over the last few years, with a regular Christmas contract for one external client, and number of ad hoc shows throughout the year, so we are very ‘at home’ with the venue and its operations team.”
The crewing firm is currently recruiting throughout its business, in preparation for a raft of added commitments planned for coming months.
Photo: Nick Grecian, Managing Director of Gallowglass and Amanda Squires, Director of Operations, Royal Albert Hall.
- Clay Paky Stars in Eros Ramazzotti's European Tour
- DPA Microphones Goes On Tour With Priscilla
- Beach Sound Rely on Lake for Ultra Music Festival
- Jands Vista Consoles Return To Their Birth Place With Sir Cliff
- HSL Lights Emeli Sandé Tour
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen