KB Event Celebrates 20 Trucking Successful Years
(UK) June saw KB event celebrate its 20th birthday. Regarded as the new face of the industry during the early '90s, KB is now recognised as one of the most prominent players and one the largest suppliers Europe-wide.
Having moved into air and sea freight and standing by its USP to provide managed solutions both on and off site, KB’s CV boasts some of the industry’s most prestigious events, and the world’s largest blue chip organisations.
Currently engaged in the Olympic Torch Relay and the build for the opening ceremony for the Olympics, KB’s reputation has placed its services at the heart of the UK’s bid to make 2012 the most memorable Games yet.
“The past three years have been extremely tough.” Stuart McPherson said. “With the virtual disappearance of the corporate market and with so much competition over the music market, our ability to be flexible and diversify has been our saving grace. I cannot express how proud and relieved I am that KB has reached its 20th birthday in such good shape.”
When asked if he plans to continue at the helm for another 20 years, he just laughed, “You had better ask my wife!"
- HSL and PSI Announce Dynamic New Partnership
- Chauvet Professional Nexus 4X4 Fires Up Coachella
- Meyer Sound 1100-LFC New Install and Rental Systems
- Jason Aldean Takes Clay Paky Sharpys Along on his Night Train Tour
- Clay Paky with the Britain’s Cheeky Pop Star Olly Murs
- Capital Sound is the classic choice for Il Divo
- Morris Light and Sound Supply Versatile MAC Viper for Eli Young Band Tour
- Only One Direction for XL Video
- Showforce Appointed Beach Polo Partner