Leif Orkelbog-Andresen Named Business Area Manager – Projects for Martin EMEA
25 February 2011 - 12:20 GMT
Martin Professional is pleased to announce Leif Orkelbog-Andresen as new Business Area Manager – Projects, overseeing project activities throughout Europe for Martin’s Danish-based EMEA sales organization.
Leif comes from a position of Market Manager Architectural for the Nordic countries where he has successfully developed Martin’s project market since August 2008. In his new role, Leif will primarily be driving the European project team, ensuring Martin’s success in the project market, as well as strengthening relations to key industry architects, lighting designers and customers. With reference to EMEA management and in close co-ordination with fellow colleagues worldwide, Leif will help establish Martin as a strong business partner in key markets across Europe.
Villads Thomsen, VP for Martin EMEA, stated, “With his proven track record from the Nordic countries, Leif will bring valuable insight and guidance to our European sales team, increasing the success of Martin in the project market.”
- Clay Paky Stars in Eros Ramazzotti's European Tour
- DPA Microphones Goes On Tour With Priscilla
- Beach Sound Rely on Lake for Ultra Music Festival
- Jands Vista Consoles Return To Their Birth Place With Sir Cliff
- HSL Lights Emeli Sandé Tour
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen