L-Acoustics Sells First KARA System To Slovenia
18 May 2011 - 10:40 GMT
Akustika Bahun is pleased to announce that it has purchased the first L-Acoustics KARA WST® line source system in Slovenia.
The system’s first job was a corporate event in Slovenia's largest and most acoustically challenging arena, Stožice, which has an nine second reverberation time when empty.
The complete front of house/front fill system consists of 36 KARA cabinets configured as 12 per side as left/right hands and 12 as a delay line, eight SB28 subwoofers in cardioid mode, two 108P and two 112P coaxials, and 12 115HiQ active stage monitors. All units are driven with LA8 amplified controllers.
“We’d like to thank the complete team for their technical support during this event,” says Akustika Bahun’s Miha Bahun. “This includes Slaven Tahirbegović from Croatian distributor Dicroic who supplied us with the system; Wilhelm&Willhalm for equipment support; KSS for trussing and rigging; sound engineer Boris Kutin and most of all, David Brooks from L-Acoustics.”
- Clay Paky Stars in Eros Ramazzotti's European Tour
- DPA Microphones Goes On Tour With Priscilla
- Beach Sound Rely on Lake for Ultra Music Festival
- Jands Vista Consoles Return To Their Birth Place With Sir Cliff
- HSL Lights Emeli Sandé Tour
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen