WYSIWYG Project Manager
21 March 2012 - 15:45GMT
As part of HSL’s business growth we are looking for a talented, self motived individual to support and assist the Directors and Project Managers of HSL as WYSIWYG Project Manager
The WYSIWYG Project Manager will be required to provide detailed drawings and plans along with advising on WYSIWYG Renders, Pre Visualisation, and Auto CAD requirements. The suitable candidate will also be responsible for the running of HSL`s Visual Lounge.
• To manage and oversee the HSL WYSIWYG suite
• To support and assist the Directors, Managing Director and Project
Managers of HSL by providing detailed drawings and plans along
with advice on WYSIWYG Renders, Pre Visualisation, and Auto CAD
• To visualize instructions and draft technical drawings, ensuring you
pay attention to detail at all times.
• Providing detailed and accurate WYSIWYG Renders and CAD
drawings for the HSL Sales Department.
• Providing digital expertise at HSL and onsite as required by HSL`s
• Assisting senior account handlers as and when required.
• To adhere to all Company health and safety regulations being
responsible for your own health and safety and that of others,
ensuring fire precautions and emergency procedures are complied
• Ensure compliance within the Company’s written standard of
practice and departmental procedures
• To undertake training and development as necessary as directed by
• To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as defined by your
manager based upon the changing needs of the business.
• To act as an ambassador for HSL Group Holdings Ltd in the
representation of the Company at exhibitions, internal/external
meetings and events as and when required
• Maintain Strict confidentiality at all times
Do you possess the relevant skills and believe you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic team?
To apply for the position
Applicants must submit examples of previous WYG and / or Autocad work along with a covering letter and CV via email or mail only please
Postal Address: HR Department, HSL Group Holdings Ltd, Unit O, Ribble Business Park, Challenge Way, Blackburn, BB1 5 RB
Closing date for applications: 1st April 2012